Do you feel overwhelmed by the constant pressures and demands of your personal and ministry life? Do you feel worn down and tired? Do you want to take the opportunity to be still and learn the rhythms of grace in your life? Kerith Retreats provides a quiet sanctuary where you can receive from God and deepen your connection with Him and with your calling.
This seven-day ministry leaders renewal retreat offers you personalized care and group instruction to help you achieve a healthier rhythm in your personal and vocational life.
Pausing from the busyness of ministry life has helped over 1000 guests examine and overcome the distractions that have hindered their personal lives and relationships. Those who have attended this retreat have returned to their homes and churches feeling refreshed and renewed through His Spirit.
View dates and availability
The total cost of a retreat is $4500, but Focus on the Family Canada’s donors generously cover more than half of your attendance fees. Thus, couples only pay $1700 while singles pay just $1150 to attend.
COST PER COUPLE: $1700
COST FOR INDIVIDUAL: $1150
Free resources for pastors
- Private suite in a beautiful lodge
- All food and snacks (excluding any specific dietary needs)
- Personal discussion time with the program directors
- Program and group teachings
- Resources throughout the week
- A year of personalized follow-up and encouragement from the program directors