About Focus on the Family Canada
We at Focus on the Family Canada are committed to strengthening families like yours.
As a trusted specialist in marriage and family issues for over 30 years, Focus Canada has provided care, advice and encouragement to families at all stages of life. Accessible through a variety of sources, we have been able to offer support through daily radio broadcasts, community-based events, and a diverse range of specialized family programs, resources and counselling services.
Kerith Retreats was established because we also recognize the significance of rest. Our lives so often fill up with activities, deadlines and commitments that we can easily forget how to just be still and listen to God’s voice. Kerith Retreats offers the opportunity to step back from life’s busyness and find rest and renewal.
Located in beautiful natural surroundings, our high quality accommodations and guided programs are designed to enrich marriages and families, equip individuals to stay in tune with God and restore hearts that are weary.
We would love for you to experience it for yourself!
With every blessing,
Focus on the Family Canada
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me – watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”Matthew 11:28-29 as paraphrased in The Message
Additional resources from Focus on the Family Canada
- Prayer: If you would like to share a prayer request with us, you can submit online, email us at [email protected] or call 1.800.661.9800.
- Counselling: We have a team of registered, professional counsellors who are dedicated to caring for you. If you’d like a free, one-time phone consultation, call 1.800.661.9800. You can also visit us online at FocusHelps.ca.
- Online bookstore: We have a huge number of resources to help you in whatever path you may be walking, including, but not limited to, Adventures in Odyssey, Radio Theatre and a collection of small-group study materials.
- Radio broadcasts: We have daily broadcasts on a range of topics that can be listened to online, with our mobile app and/or at a station near you. Learn more here!
- Free online resources: From our free parenting resource website Kids of Integrity, to our popular entertainment site Pluggedin.ca, we are here to support your family.
- Free e-newsletters: Get practical parenting advice and tips with our Focus on Parenting e-newsletter, inspiring articles and great date ideas with Focus on Marriage, and insightful research and analysis on current events and cultural trends with Focus Insights.
- Focus on the Family magazine: Enjoy inspiring content, marriage and parenting tips, and encouragement for your whole family with Focus on the Family magazine. Subscribe today and get your own copy delivered to your home for free!
- Focus on the Family Canada events: For more information or to host an event at your church, email us at [email protected] or call 1.800.661.9800.